www.adaliastudios.com
I would love any feedback, suggestions, or questions. It's been so much work over the last few weeks getting the site up and running, as well as my Esty Store. That in and of itself was quite the effort. I designed a custom logo for myself as well as a website design. I've been using ShowIt and I have to sing their praises! I knew it was something 'neat' and looked helpful. But it's amazing the tools, the ease of integration and though it took a while to get it the way I wanted, it shaved months off design time!
I've been sick alot lately, the weather is turning cooler (winter for hawaii lol) and it's damp, which just adds to the aches and pains. But I've continued to push myself and get it done. It feels amazing to have my web presence up. I'm working on various ads (google, yahoo, facebook, etc) to increase my visibility.
But this was a huge step, I wanted to share. No it's not $5 a month web hosting and a free open source program. However speaking as someone who has done web design, started multiple companies and was a consultant for years -- ShowIt is a tool I wish I had years ago! Between being chronically ill, working a day job and booking shoots... it's just a lifesaver.
Ok ok, gush over! haha.. I'm looking forward to feedback and reviews on the design. I wanted simple, I wanted colorful, I wanted me.
love, me
No comments:
Post a Comment