Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My First Holiday Season on Etsy... NERVES! lol

Hello fam & amigos :-)

As most of you know I'm working to launch my website up and as well as a webstore at Etsy. I want to start with a BANG this holiday season and hit Black Friday, Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday but I need more exposure!! 

I'm selling my photography prints, I've just updated and added more... and much more to come this weekend (about 3x's more!) I'm also doing photo shoots locally here on Oahu.

So without sounding too "spammy" I'm humbly asking my fam & friends to help me spread and share my store link! I would love the support, it would mean more than you know!

Wiith fibromyalgia and a day job on top of this it's been overwhelming BUT more than worth it! ♥

www.adaliastudios.etsy.com 

Thank you for passing it along, my goal is a full time studio doing what I love by next summer!

mahalo & ♥ ...amber jean

and of course the links to:

my site: www.adaliastudios.com

my facebook: www.facebook.com/adaliajean

and twitter: www.twitter.com/adaliastudios

No comments:

Post a Comment