Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Countdown to BLACK FRIDAY *Sneak Peek* Sale!

Well, I'm trying to unlearn the shopping strageties as a credit card weilding savvy deal hunter... and learn the magical, crazy and mysterious way of the retail artist! Ha ha ha... and what an adventure it is!

So I started a Black Friday *sneak peek* sale, all this week if you use the code:

ADALIABLOG

Receive 20% off all prints this week, in addition to the Free Shipping through December 18th!

I'm excited, anxious and more than anything... THRILLED that I can share my art with the world! I've been snap happy for the last few weeks, so much inventory added and more to come this Saturday.

I'm sure I will make plenty of goofs, but hoping I learn alot. This is the time of year for by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of learning.

Locally I finalized my photo packages and am offering a free 8x10 with any shoot booked before the end of the month (though the shoot date can be anytime over the next 6 months). I'm looking forward to alot of family holiday shots and boudoir shoots as gifts for deployed loved ones. Those are my favorite.

Helping a gal feel beautiful, elegant and create special memories for her loved one... I'm so flattered to take part in that.

Crossing my fingers, here we go!

mahalo,
amber

No comments:

Post a Comment