...until Brittani leaves island. I'm so sad about it, its brought me to tears a few times. She's more like my little sister. I love her. She's strong, smart, a big heart in a no-nonsense wrapper.
But she's also unsure, young and sometimes needs someone to care for her. Which I am happy to do. She does so much for me I feel like I can never return the favor.
A hug even when I didn't realize I needed one. Understands silent mornings with nothing but sounds of sipping coffee. The extra boost to my confidence. I know what she says is truly honest, so I must look really great on that shirt even when I don't feel it.
Finishes my sentences, having a conversation with nothing more than a look. Singing in the car together kind of comfortable.
So we became better friends than I ever expected, and I know that I'm going to cry so much when she leaves. Truly in the top 3 friends I've ever had.
I'll miss you much honey.... Much...
No comments:
Post a Comment