I've been working on learning about myself as an artist and as a person. Then letting that lead the direction I'm taking my photography. I appreciate all of the support I've received from everyone as I make this transition one step at a time. I've been working on HootSuite to coordinate my social media exploits and give me greater control over my time when sharing. I'm hoping this will help me post small tutorials for those who follow along. I'm excited about such a terrific program! Another great page that has peaked my interest is About.me
It's this phenomenal splash page that you can list on a calling card. It has you contact info, website, social media pages, blogs, network ID's... anything and everything you want to share all on one page! I'm listed at About.me/AdaliaJean . It's still a work in progress but loving the concept!
These have all been excellent tools I've found by truly trying to follow the thought "Work smarter not harder." I've always believed this, but often find myself doing things the hard way in order to do them myself. But as I've been reading the Fast Track Photographer by Dane Sanders I'm realizing that I can utilize the idea and efforts of others and free my energy to really pour into my creative outlet.
I've realized that I am a sponge. contstantly trying to learn and know and do everything I can along the way. Which to an extent is great but is also a hindrance. These little tidbits I'm utilizing have already lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. I have a new camera coming this weekend, looking forward to some shooting ideas that have been wanding through my brian. Onward and upward!
No comments:
Post a Comment