Caleb...Izabella...Addie...Mackers...David...Izzy... and Sebastian
My hearts! I love them all to bits!
So I was thinking, they are all various ages but I hate the idea of video games, action figures and DVDs. I want something to stretch their brain, spark a little creativity and problem solving. While still being fun and entertaining.
Gee, I don't ask for much do I haha...
Well I searched Etsy (of course) and came up with some cool ideas!
Now some of these are pretty simple and basic, but there are a few that really caught my eye!
A Rhythm Box Kit seems like a really cool way to entertain with music and still have a puzzle aspect to it!
I also like the idea of using take-out style cartons for a custom Craft Kit for girls or boys. You can look at what they like... face painting, beads, paper dolls, picture frame with bling, etc. Use fun labels and stickers and full with some goodies for a project.
I also like the idea of a project they can do with mom and dad, it's times like this I wish I wasn't 3000 miles away so that Auntie could craft with them! Thank Heavens for Skype LOL!
| DIY Java Tote Bag |
If they are a little older, they will have the patience for something crazy like an Origami Frog!
| It's AWESOME being green! |
I know I'm the crazy globe-trotting hippie auntie, but that's what makes me fun! Just some things I was pondering. Not sure what things people will be looking at this holiday for their little ones?
onward and upward :-)
amber jean
No comments:
Post a Comment