So I've been thinking about the idea of a logo vs just a name. AdaliaJean. I love it, its me. But how to translate that into a symbol?
I considered just initials, merged together. I played with it tonight and liked it. I considered something to do with fire or a flame. But I want simple, elegant. Easily recognizable. Something that's true to who I am, without trying too hard to be trendy.
I always sign my initials and they never come out like initials haha... I've thought about digitizing them. It's odd, when you really start looking st something to represent yourself its easy to come up with ideas you like. Ideas you've seen.
But its really hard to look inside, see what you really are and translate for the rest if the world. I can walk into a store and pick out a dress my sister would love, that flattered her figure and matches het personal style to a T.
Then why is it when I try to shop for myself nothing fits, the clothes don't look right on me and I always pick a bad color? Haha I guess its the same principle. So I think I will have to brainstorm with some people who truly know me best....
No comments:
Post a Comment