Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve & Hanukwanzmas!

So far what an amazing day! I received my Christmas box from my honey in WA, he is so thoughtful! Pepto for my tummy... Fibro has been flaring up. Burt's Bees for my lips, my meds dehydrate me and they crack sometimes.

And though I'm not a sweets person, there are a few things I love. So he sent me a stocking full of strawberry hard candies with the jelly inside. Peppermint patties, taffy and holiday chocolate squares! Pistachios (inside joke hee hee), delicious holiday coffees and my fave licorice candies.

I love looking for puka shells (Hawaiian for 'hole' or 'window'). I found a gorgeous one on the north shore over the summer. And it wad perfect for a necklace. So he took the time and his talent to make me the perfect one. *swoon*

I got to sleep in, then went to Moanalua Gardens... Breathtaking and peaceful! I did a shoot for a family, 3 generations who hadn't ever had photos as a group. Being able to create memories like that is the best part of my day. It's like a thrill for an adrenaline junkie. It feels amazing to be part of their dynamic and capture it. I'll have them up lm my page later Adalia On Facebook

Now I'm home and wrapping boxes for fam. Yes I know, I'm late but I hate the post office lines Haha! I cant help it! I purchased necklaces for me and my sisters. They were handmade. Three of us, dainty silver chains, and my last sister a more masculine tough look. They were entitled "Tied". It just speaks about our closeness. I wouldn't trade my sisters for anything in life!

And I'm finishing off the day with 80's love -- a Jaws movie marathon and dinner! Chili limon broiled salmon, brussel sprouts (my FAVE!) And garlic rolls. Mmmm... Top it off with a Skype date a bit later and I say this makes a wonderful Christmas eve ... Or as my sister would joke to be p.c.... Merry Hanukwanzmas lol!

Onward and upward,
amber jean







No comments:

Post a Comment